Gray Line’s Discover Savannah tour features trolley transportation, allowing you to see the sites as you wish.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Explore South Carolina’s Second-Oldest City!
Experience 300 years in South Carolina’s second oldest city and National Historic Landmark District of Beaufort.Explored by the Spanish, the French and the English, Beaufort has a rich history, beautiful antebellum homes, scenic views, historic churches and friendly local charm.This tour covers Beaufort’s historic district,Old Point and The Bluff and also points out several movie site locations from Forrest Gump, The Prince of Tides and The Big Chill among others. We will also visit the National Cemetery.This tour is sure to leave you with a desire to settle down in in this Low Country gem.
- 75-minute fully narrated tour of Historic Beaufort, South Carolina’s second-oldest city
- Civil War-era Antebellum homes and historic churches
- Filming sites for movies such as Big Chill, Forrest Gump, and Prince of Tides, among others!
- Visit the famous Old Point area, The Bluff, and the National Cemetery.
- Fully-narrated tour of historic Beaufort
- Complimentary pick up-and drop-off from Beaufort area hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from the Downtown Beaufort Marina at 1006 Bay St and Beaufort area Hotels.