Gray Line’s Discover Savannah tour features trolley transportation, allowing you to see the sites as you wish.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Visit Old Fort Jackson and More in Savannah
Join us to explore Old Fort Jackson, one of Georgia’s oldest standing brick fortifications dating back to the early 1800s, a National Historic Landmark. Your tour includes a daily cannon firing, reenactments, artifacts, and beautiful views along the Savannah River. Following the fort tour, we stop at the famous Paula Deen’s new Creek House Restaurant for lunch on your own.
Following lunch, the day continues to Bonaventure Cemetery to learn about the lives of notable inhabitants with a walking tour with the ones who know Bonaventure best!
- History of Old Fort Jackson and Bonaventure Cemetery combo tour with lunch at the famous Paula Deen’s new Creek House Restaurant. (Meal not included in tour price)
- Round-trip transportation included!
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center (FREE first hour and $2.00 each hour following)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd.