Enjoy a dolphin cruise through Tybee Island’s waterways in search of the ever-prevalent bottlenose dolphins playing in their natural habitat.
Savannah Land & Sea Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Explore Savannah by Land and Sea!
Following your trolley tour of Historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90-minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise, experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Hear the Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then it’s downriver to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Snacks and beverages are available onboard at the Riverboat Snack Shop.
The Combo Land and Sea option combines one of the Trolley Tours with the 1:00 pm or 3:30 pm river cruises.
- Following a Trolley tour of historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90-minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River.
- During the 90-minute cruise, experience the river that was — and remains — the lifeblood of Savannah! Hear the captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world.
- Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Snacks and beverages are available on board at the Riverboat Snack Shop.
- The cruise schedule is subject to seasonal schedules Nov-Feb. Riverboat boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. After your trolley tour, we will drop off Land and Sea guests on River St.
- 90 Minute Fully narrated uninterrupted History Tour aboard Kelly Tours/Gray Line’s open air trolley followed by a 90 Minute cruise on the Savannah Riverboat.
- Complimentary pick-up only at Historic District hotels and Savannah Visitor Center.
- Hop-on/hop-off services
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center (FREE first hour and $1.00 each hour following)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from both the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd and Historic District hotels.
- Riverboat Cruise does not have to be taken the same day as your land tour.