Join us for a drive out to Tybee Island where we will eat a delicious lunch, board a dolphin cruise, see our famous lighthouse, and enjoy some free time on the beach.
- FREE 2-Day Shuttle
Savannah Land & Sea Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Explore Savannah by Land and Sea!
See Savannah by land and water on a guided city trolley tour followed by a sightseeing river cruise. Admire city highlights, including Old Fort Jackson, and enjoy insightful commentary from your guide and captain.
After meeting your guide at Savannah’s Visitor Center, hop into the trolley to begin your tour through the city. As the wind blows through your hair, admire the lush foliage and Victorian mansions as you cruise around town.
Following your trolley tour of historic Savannah, embark on a sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the cruise, experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah.
Hear the Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about Savannah’s modern port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then it’s downriver to Old Fort Jackson, home to one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country.
Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. Snacks and drinks are available onboard at the Riverboat Snack Shop.
After the tour, cruise back to the dock, enriched by the wide range of beautiful and historical sights that Savannah has to offer. Additionally, the tour has drop-off options to suit your needs, with transportation available to Historic District hotels, City Market, or the Savannah Visitor’s Center.
- 90 Minute Fully narrated uninterrupted History Tour aboard Kelly Tours Gray Line’s open-air trolley followed by a 90-minute cruise on the Savannah Riverboat.
- Complimentary pick up only at Historic District Hotels and Savannah Visitor Center.
- Hop On – Hop Off Services.
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd.
There is a short time gap between the trolley tour and River Boat cruise. For the cruise, you must check-in at the River Boat office at 9 E River St before boarding the boat.