Enjoy the views as you pass by the many church steeples and under live oaks to experience the unobstructed sights of Historic Savannah.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Discover Haunted Savannah!
This isn’t your normal ghost tour… Prepare to do something you’ve likely never before experienced! “The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt” is the only experience in Savannah that merges a thrilling immersive trolley ghost tour and Savannah’s premium interactive attraction into one action-packed bundle! Begin the experience by diving into Savannah’s dark past with Savannah’s only immersive trolley tour, which doubles as a ghost hunting bootcamp where you’ll learn skills and information that you can take back home, and use to find ghosts anywhere in the world. Once completing your ghost hunting training session, you’ll hop off the trolley and into the exclusive “The Savannah Underground”, a forty minute immersive adventure that surrounds you with some of Savannah’s scariest history. We guarantee you won’t find anything like this anywhere else in Savannah, as it’s custom built for those seeking more than your average ghost tour… a theatrical whirlwind of scary fun. We look forward to seeing you at “The Savannah Underground: An Immersive Ghost Hunt”.
- The Historic District of Savannah has a colorful past that dates back hundreds of years.
- As the sun sets, the city’s beauty takes on a whole new view and some of the stories told about the past may change your thoughts about going to sleep at night.
- This immersive experience will share some of the city’s beautiful vistas of lamp-lit parks, glorious fountains, majestic monuments, and low-hanging Spanish Moss.
What You’ll Experience
- Give us 90 Minutes and we will show you Savannah’s horrifying past
- Savannah is known as one of the Nation’s most haunted cities.
- Travel through Savannah by trolley hearing the haunting tales of the past. Then visit The Savannah Underground, an immersive experience that showcases Savannah’s sinister past and surrounds the viewer with three unnerving true stories.
- Booking cannot be changed once reservation is made.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd