Spice up your trip to Savannah with a ride on the funny side!
Savannah for Morons, The Trolley Tour is a comedy show on wheels that roasts nearly 300 years of Savannah lore in just 90 minutes. A witty, outrageous history lesson, perfect for morons and their smarter-er friends, this tour features outrageously entertaining comedy skits, musical numbers, costume changes, a few absurd appearances, and loads of Savannah history.
Hosted by the infamous Moron Twins, Johnny and Danny Moron, this mad romp around Savannah will give you all the inside gossip on practically every important moment that has transpired throughout Savannah’s deep, complex, and intoxicated past and present; from the founding of the colony of Georgia to the Civil War; from little known Paula Deen trivia to why every tourist must take a selfie on the Forrest Gump bench.
Savannah for Morons is a high-energy, whirlwind comedy trip through some of the zaniest, wildest, and most hilarious history that Savannah has to offer.
- Adults and Children $33.00. 90 Minute Climate controlled Historic Savannah District Comedy Trolley Tour
- Trolley departs from both the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd, Historic District Hotels.
- Please call Kelly Tours (912)964-8989 to confirm your reservation and pick up location 24 hours before your tour departure time to arrange your pick up time.
- Tours depart on time and the time on your voucher and is the full length of your tour (90 Minutes).
- Call (912)964-8989 or Email email@example.com
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.