WHY YOU SHOULD GO
Guests will then travel to Historic Old Town Bluffton SC aboard Kelly Tours Gray Line’s mini bus for sightseeing and shopping in the heart of Bluffton’s Historic District. You will lunch on your own in one of the many outstanding restaurants in the Historic District. In route back to Savannah, we will take a drive through Savannah’s National Wildlife Refuge to see an abundance of wildlife, including alligators and a diverse array of migratory birds
Historic Bluffton & Savannah's Wildlife Tour Highlights
- Guests will then travel to Historic Old Town Bluffton SC aboard Kelly Tours Gray Line’s mini bus for sightseeing and shopping in the heart of Bluffton’s Historic District.
- Experience this riverfront community which offers an eclectic blend of arts, culture and natural beauty.
- You will lunch on your own in one of the many outstanding restaurants in the historic district.
- A special stop at the Bluffton Farmers Market, where a weekly community event showcases local vendors, unique boutiques, delicious food, entertainment along with numerous shops and art galleries.
- On the return trip to Savannah, we will drive through Savanna
Historic Bluffton & Savannah's Wildlife Tour Inclusions
- Transportation to Bluffton and Savannah's Wildlife Refuge.
- Complimentary Pickup at any Savannah Historic District Hotel and Savannah Visitors Center.
- Lunch in the cost of your ticket.
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $2.00 each hour following)
- Please confirm date and times before submitting reservation.
- Please note that booking time is the times are exact and not an arrival window.
- Booking can not be changed once reservation is made.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from both the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd and Historic District Hotels.
- Thursday's tour departs at 12:00 p.m. only.