Enjoy the 360° views as you pass by the many church steeples and under live oaks to experience the unobstructed sights of Historic Savannah.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Discover Savannah’s Haunted Tales
Discover the beauty of Savannah at night. Immerse yourself in the local lore and legends in Savannah’s history that has contributed to the city’s notoriety as one of the nation’s most haunted cities. Your Gray Line tour guide shares unique and historical stories throughout this 90-minute tour — some may even raise the hair on the back of your neck!
- The Historic District of Savannah has a colorful past that dates back hundreds of years.
- As the sun sets, the city’s beauty takes on a whole new view, and some of the stories told on this tour may change your thoughts about going to sleep at night.
- This tour shares some of the city’s beautiful vistas of lamp-lit parks, glorious fountains, majestic monuments, and low-hanging Spanish Moss.
- Give us 90 minutes and we will show you Savannah’s colorful past that dates back hundreds of years.
- Savannah is known as one of the nation’s most haunted cities.
- The lighting changes, the outstretched arms of the live oaks reach out to grab you, and the historical stories about pirates, historic families, folklore, voodoo, and haunted homes come alive as you drive past the dimly lit mansions of Savannah’s Historic District.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from both the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd and Historic District Hotels.
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center – First hour is free $1.00 each hour afterwards