Gray Line’s Discover Savannah tour features trolley transportation, allowing you to see the sites as you wish.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Tybee Island Dolphin Cruise from Savannah
Travel to Tybee Island for lunch on your own at the Crab Shack on Tybee Island where the Elite Eat in their bare-feet. Enjoy amazing steamed seafood, a fun atmosphere, spectacular scenery, exotic birds, and an Alligator Pond with over a hundred of these reptiles to view. Following lunch, we will board the boat for a Dolphin Cruise through Tybee Island’s-waterways in search of the ever-prevalent bottle-nose dolphin playing in their natural-habitat. The ship’s captain will point out the bird life, estuaries and marshes that provide shrimp, fish and crab with a perfect place to call home. Also on the cruise are views of historic Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse (built in 1856) and Tybee Island Lighthouse. After the Dolphin Cruise we will stop by the Tybee Island Lighthouse overlooking the Atlantic Ocean for a photo opportunity before returning to Savannah.
- Dine on steamed seafood as you enjoy a fun atmosphere, spectacular scenery, exotic birds, and an alligator pond with over a hundred of these reptiles to view.
- See birdlife, estuaries, and the marshes the dolphins call home.
- Complimentary pick-up and return to Historic District hotels as well as the Savannah Visitor Center.
- The cruise includes views of Historic Fort Pulaski, Cockspur Island Lighthouse (built in 1856), and Tybee Island Lighthouse.
- Cost of lunch at the Crab Shack not included in the price.
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center – First hour is free $1.00 each hour afterwards
- Climate-controlled minibus (air-conditioned and heated)
- Guests should bring sunscreen, hat, comfortable clothes, water, and light jacket depending on the time of year
- In compliance with federal regulations, there is to be no feeding or touching the dolphins at any time.