Join us to explore Old Fort Jackson, one of Georgia’s oldest standing brick fortifications dating back to the early 1800s.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Explore Isle of Hope & the Historic Wormsloe Plantation
- Travel to the coastal areas of Savannah for lunch on your own at Sandfly BBQ.
- Continue with a visit to Wormsloe Plantation Tabby Ruins that date to the 18th century for a docent-led walking tour of the Georgia State Park Historic Site.
- Drive through the historic and picturesque Isle of Hope Historic District and bluff landscaped with old oak trees covered in Spanish moss. The houses range in style from Greek Revival to Craftsman Bungalows.
- Finally, a stop is scheduled at the Famous Savannah Byrd Cookie Company for sampling and shopping.
- Mini-bus transfers to and from Savannah’s Visitors Center
- Admission into the Georgia State Park Wormsloe Plantation
- Cost of lunch
- Gratuities for guides and driver
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center – First hour is free $1.00 each hour afterwards
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd.