Enjoy the 360° views as you pass by the many church steeples and under live oaks to experience the unobstructed sights of Historic Savannah.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3 to 12
Discover Haunted Savannah!
Uncover the untold secrets of Savannah’s tragic past, where our expert guide will reveal the most bone chilling stories in the city’s history. Immerse yourself in all the dirty details from pirate kidnappings to diseases of epidemic proportions, gruesome war stories, murders, and more. Monuments, squares, and houses will be beautifully illuminated, providing a stark contrast to the disturbing details told on board. If we are lucky we might even hear a story or two from some of the city’s most famous ghostly inhabitants. A truly unique, innovative and one of a kind PG-13 experience. This tour is not for the faint of heart. Are you brave enough?
- The Historic District of Savannah has a colorful past that dates back hundreds of years.
- As the sun sets, the city’s beauty takes on a whole new view and some of the stories told about the past may change your thoughts about going to sleep at night.
- This tour will share some of the city’s beautiful vistas of lamp-lit parks, glorious fountains, majestic monuments, and low-hanging Spanish Moss.
- Your Gray Line tour guide will share some unique and historical stories that may cause the hair to raise on the back of your neck and surely leave you with a whole new view of the city’s Secrets in the Night.
- Give us 90 Minutes and we will show you Savannah’s colorful past that dates back hundreds of years
- Savannah is known as one of the Nation’s most haunted cities.
- The lighting changes, the outstretched arms of the live oaks reach out to grab you, and the historical stories on this tour about pirates, historic families, folklore, voodoo, and haunted homes come alive as you drive past the dimly lit mansions of Savannah’s Historic District.
- Booking cannot be changed once reservation is made.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Departs from both the Savannah Visitors Center at 301 Martin Luther King Blvd and Historic District Hotels.